9.19.2006

Let's get this started

I just realized that a lot of us here… well, those who visit this page, at least… are from the media. Many, in fact, in the publishing industry.

The main reason we’re into blogging is because we’re all writers, frustrated writers, or at the very least enjoy both writing and reading.

Whether we’re happy with our respective publications or not, I'm pretty sure we've been in each long enough to know how the wheels there turn.

I just wanted to know if any of you are interested in creating a new kind of publication.

Not that I have any capital to start it up. Although, I think that with all our connections combined, we can definitely put the resources together to make it work.

It’s something that will allow us to focus on each of our interests yet still create a coherent publication (or online mag, whichever is more feasible for the mean time) with enough advertising and readership to support the continuity of all fields, and of course, the entire publication itself.

Doesn’t seem like anyone’s done this before so I wanna see a show of hands (or in this case, replies) first as to who’s interested in trying this out.

And no, I'm not likely to reveal any of its details here because it's so deviously ingenous, so diabolical, so-crazy-it-just-might-work kind of thing. Muhahahaha.

But seriously... tell me if you're interested. We can start an e-group or something.

3 comments:

Peachy said...

Hm. I think I'm game for this. ;)

EdGE said...

Sounds good dude! Count me in! More reason to sit around our asses and bitch about stuff. Seriously though, a spanking good idea.

Kapi Capistrano said...

yo! pls change my link to http://kapi.i.ph. and please change my car to isuzu trooper. thanks dude